St Cuthbert’s is 3/4mile south of Embleton village. It was built 1806 on the site of an older church. It was remodelled 1884 and an east window was added. There are two lovely stained glass windows by an unknown artist. The bellturret has two bells. The church is small, seating only 75 people and a small but faithful group of people meet each week for worship. Most weeks there is a Sunday School which meets in the adjacent Sunday School Rooms.
Mr K Evans
Mrs L Grieveson