St Cuthbert's Church
St Cuthbert’s is 3/4 of a mile south of Embleton village and on the other side of the A66 to the main village. It was built 1806 on the site of an older church. It was remodelled 1884 and an east window was added. There are two lovely stained glass windows by an unknown artist. The bell turret has two bells. The church is small, seating only 75 people and a small but faithful group of people meet each week for worship. The former Sunday School Room, which is adjacent to the church is now used for weekly meetings and other church events.
Embleton Church is normally OPEN during daylight hours.
Mr K Evans 017687 76620
Other Church contact
Mrs J McGrady 017687 76184