St James Church
A delightful church of c.1150. Little evidence remains of its Norman origins due to repairs and extensions in the 16th and 19th centuries. The church has a simple but effective and pleasing appearance inside and out. It is modest in its proportions and stands in its rural setting, as it has done for centuries, as a reminder of man’s need for the teaching and sacraments of the Christian faith.
The Church is usually kept OPEN all day, but due to major repair and refurbishment work, which has been delayed, the building is currently closed and not available for public access.
Mr A Coxon - 016973 71939