St James’s Church
A delightful church of c.1150. Little evidence remains of its Norman origins due to repairs and extensions in the 16th and 19th centuries. The church has a simple but effective and pleasing appearance inside and out. It is modest in its proportions and stands in its rural setting, as it has done for centuries, as a reminder of man’s need for the teaching and sacraments of the Christian faith.
The Church is OPEN all day. A Loop System is installed.
Please check services page for details of service times.
Mr A Coxon
Mrs J Coxon